Sunday, October 23, 2011

Searching for Sanity

My goodness I've been out of touch again...with my life, the things that make me proud to be me-Writing! I allow comments or even lackof, to influence me far too much. I know I write well because it is always from my heart and that can never be truly wrong. Frig that sounds like some Budda rhetoric, nevertheless I believe it. I have always believed that the only wrong in the world is the intended wrong. In other words, intentions are the deciding factor in my world, as to what is wrong or right, valid or futile, worthy of light or to remain in the darkness.

I'm here announcing I'll try again. Back on the horse, to write everyday or at least more because here is where my soul lives. Making sense of the world in words and thoughts is how I keep insanity at bay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment