Friday, July 22, 2011

Faretheewell

I want you to know one thing.


I will remain on my feet...
Even on the days that I feel half alive

Although my heart is struggling to beat
and despite the fact that I constantly cry

so today I can't hear the music soar
because it brings me renewed pain
Tomorrow I'll crank it up more
Joy will return with each refrain

I close my eyes and your blue eyes remain
Just like every mark on your body I knew
but the day will come that I won't remember your name
and I'll forget what I loved about you

But you ,my dear, will always find me
because your heart holds the weight of what you've done
There won't be a time you'll truly forget me
Even when the new ones come
Because me...you lost what you'll never find
I'll haunt your days with the remorse you didn't show
some days it will bring you to your knees
and that is what you most needed to know

Goodbye Larry.

No comments:

Post a Comment