Thursday, August 11, 2011

Brain Orgasm

Isn't it funny how the mind is our most stimulating organ? We can create images in our heads that can physically effect our bodies. Certain words can trigger responses ranging from the very gutteral emotions to the highest of high. In today's society that is even more prevalent with internet dating, long distance relationships and even overseas daliances. It is as if nothing can derail our basic need for love, sex or mere connection. I, personally love this new era of verbal foreplay. In my opinion, it is another medium to ensure that not even distance keeps you from showing your need, love and desire for the one you love. Sure nothing beats that physical touch but in the meantime, life being what it is, it is nice to know that we can make lemonade with the correct formula of lemons...or is this phenomenon taking us away from the traditional and physical need for actual interactions? Is it possible that we have settled for this form of affection because the technology is available in lieu of our former desires?

If you think that this is a perfectly acceptable way to share yourself with someone I urge you to check out this superb blog: http://www.coupledtogether.com/blog/2009/6-steps-to-better-phone-sex/
However, if you feel that affection can only be valid on the physical plain alone then perhaps you should join this Facebook group:http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7037505545

I  urge everyone to decide their own morality. Personally I choose complete and utter freedom for myself, as long as I am with the man I care for but I do not judge for those that would limit that definition of "with". What I would say to that Facebook group and anyone crucifying my opinion is , "get your head out of your ass and live a little!" Life is meant to be lived, mistakes and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment