Monday, August 29, 2011

Don't drink the water!

One of my girlfriends and I have been noticing that boys are going out of their minds lately. I say boys, very purposely too! There is no way a real man(is there such a thing?) could play the games that these males seem to be up to. The several men that we have in our lives, ranging from friends, just friends, to maybe more than friends are acting out in the strangest of ways.

Some are stepping up their games to include flirty behavior. That said, it is not necessarily welcome! These are the boys that you had already decided were off limits or not interested or even interesting. They gave no sembalance of ...anything! Oh my goodness and this includes one of the ugliest offenders...the one that will not go away. The friend that won't take no for an answer or the married guy that is pushing boundaries...you know that guy that just doesn't take the hint..."you are nothing to me anymore!"

Some are backing off and seeming to abandon ship with no provocation.These boys are the ones you thought you could count on. The ones you thought you knew. They have begun making little comments that are offensive or just losing contact period. Slowly, you find yourself wondering what the hell happened...when did we stop and most of all, why wasn't I consulted?

The worst ones are those that do a bit of both. Just as we figure out what we are, they begin changing tactics and we begin to doubt. As naive as this might sound I'm confused why they can't just discuss the issue. I'm all about hearing the truth so I can get out of my head wondering and move on. Doesn't that make the most sense? Why all this sudden game-playing?

I have no answers. I merely needed to vent. My girlfriend and I are at a loss. If you have any insights, do comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment