Monday, June 20, 2011

I must have done something good...

For some time now I have been researching the steps it is going to take to build my dream home. I've written about this goal many times because it is crucial to the success of my life. I've gotten a book that tells me the style of houses. I've gotten a book that is specific to bathroom design, floor types,wood beaming. I've poured over, compared and priced floor plans. Last but not least, I have prayed that I can make this dream come true.

Thursday, one of those strange "the Lord works in mysterious ways" event presented itself. I was offered my grandparents house--paid for, no rent and even leniency of no lights or water switched over for a month while I get situated. It is not necessarily my dream home but it is a beautiful big house, out in the country where I have fond memories. My son and I are so excited, words hardly can express. The biggest part of all of this is the blessing factor. Daniel and I had began having some really tough times. I was truly at my wit's end living paycheck to paycheck to make all my ends meet. Then ...this happened. I don't even know what to say. This has rarely  happened to me. Somebody is looking out for me, obviously.

Thank you to everyone that prayed, hoped and loved me through this trying time. I will be able to give back now. I'll be able to see that life is so much more than these little things that seemed like a world-ender.

No comments:

Post a Comment