Saturday, June 25, 2011

Moving

Today is the day. We are moving. Before today it has been boxes and bags and those terrible decisions to be made of trash or not to trash. Funny, how I actually love moving into a new home but hate the actual moving part. Not so funny, I suppose! The thing is I actually( I might say actually too much) do love the unpacking part...finding a new spot..a new arrangement to old things. I'm excited! (something might be wrong with me)

This might be my last blog for a bit too because our internet service won't get put up for days at the new home. UGH! I don't know how I'll live without it. Gosh, I guess this means I actually have to be efficient and stuff. I might even wander out doors at my own risk. I hear there is this shiny thing in the sky that gives nutrients. I might give it a shot. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment