Thursday, June 2, 2011

"The One" List

I want a man to wash my hair
I want a man to offer me the remote control
I want a man to ask me if I mind if he leaves for the boys night out
I want a man to kiss me every time he leaves or sees me
I want a man that wants to kiss, just for the sake of it
I want a man that not only shows me his love but tells me
I want a man that talks with me
I want a man that I like, not just love
I want a man that walks on  the street side of the curb
I want a man that always holds my doors open
I want a man who holds my hand when we walk together
I want a man that knows me and accepts all the flaws without trying to change them
I want a man that makes me laugh
I want a man that can hold me while I cry
I want a man that wants my touch always
I want a man that will stand up and by me, no matter what
I want a man that believes in forever

No comments:

Post a Comment