Friday, June 10, 2011

A kiss by any other name


I love kissing...BUT, I truly enjoy a particular kind of kiss. I call it the progressive kiss. The name, although not unique, is indeed indicitive of the style. In gamerspeak this particular kiss would be akin to leveling up. It should always begin with the slow drawing inwards to each other, faces close, lightly caressing the face or hair. Ahh, that moment I feel his breath mingling with mine. Just a milisecond of time before our lips touch it is as if our souls are mingling, then Ahhh....Impact begins with the casual exploring of only each lip. Bringing each one into anothers, capturing it and savoring the taste and feel of your love. I would be almost perfectly happy to stay in this mode for the whole kiss but normally the passion builds so that the tongue must be introduced. It is here were so many kisses go wrong for me. I don't like the aggressive tongue. I don't like it being plunged into my throat as if exacting vengenance. For me I prefer the tongue to tease and encourage more intimacy in other parts of the body. Okay, Okay, I'll stop there. I'm starting to need a rating, if I keep this up. 

That is the kiss I wish for and have only had a few times by select people. I wonder about that too. Can the good kiss only come from someone that you are truly meant for? If sparks fly, and the kiss is perfect...is that a real sign that he is the one or that you have some kind of special connection? I used to believe this wholeheartedly but now, I am beginning to doubt, considering the two people I enjoyed the kiss from to a crazy extreme were both men that I wasn't that in love with. Strange....

No comments:

Post a Comment