Monday, May 30, 2011

Those Three Little Words

I love you. Pfft! Those words carry little weight to me. They are lovely, yes but under no circumstance do they make my heart believe. You might think me harsh for that opinion but let me explain that I find love to be easy. As a human being trying to do the right thing I tend to love everyone. I can tell my friends all day long I love them. Now when I love you is uttered with a certain passion that changes everything. As it does if you rearrange the words to form, "I'm in love with you". So these words can give the warm fuzzies but the words that every woman really wants to hear is..." I got this".

I got this. Those three little words will always convey a sense of responsibility, stability and a semblance of permanentness. When a man says this he is saying you can rely on him, that the love is so fully there that he will make sure everything is done to make you feel secure, always. I love those three little words.  

No comments:

Post a Comment